Mr Barbados-Please help

cvfurman

We will be in Barbados Tues Aug 10th on the Golden Princess. We would like to swim/snorkel with the turtles, visit the Harrison caves and Bathsheba. Is there a tour that will provide this? We already contacted Glory about their Best of Barbados Tour (which seemed ideal for us) but they need at least 6 people to run it and we are ony 2.

We will be in Barbados Tues Aug 10th on the Golden Princess. We would like to swim/snorkel with the turtles, visit the Harrison caves and Bathsheba. Is there a tour that will provide this? We already contacted Glory about their Best of Barbados Tour (which seemed ideal for us) but they need at least 6 people to run it and we are only 2.

--------------------------------------

Unfortunately, I am not an expert on island tours, my experience is limited to our guests and friends reviews.

That being said, I believe Glory Tours is the only one that offers swim with the turtles and an East Coast tour rolled into one.

Hopefully I'm wrong and someone will come forward and advise.

An alternate to an organized tour would be a taxi tour. You can visit Harrison's first and then hit the East Coast for a couple of hours then return to Holetown. I can almost guarantee that your driver will know someone that will take you out in the afternoon to swim with the turtles and do some snorkeling. Believe me, taxi drivers know everyone.

Doing it that way wouldn't necessitate a rushed tour to the East Coast, whenever you got back, you could do the water tour.

When you're talking to the taxi driver initially, ask if he knows a person that would take you out in the afternoon.

Barbados taxi rates are about US$22/hr for up to four in the cab.

I wish that I was able to provide more information for you. Perhaps someone will come forward that may have a better plan.

Have a wonderful time on the island! :)

Archived