EXPLORER EASTERN 7 day compass RECENT

Hi there---I am leaving in a week (yes on SUPER BOWL SUNDAY) doing the eastern route and would really like a RECENT!!!!!! Cruise compass--- for the EXPLORER

For all of you who--who give the standard CRUISE CLUES--- CRUISE/Daillies answer--The eastern ones on the daillies are for a 9 day out of NEW JERSEY and the cruise clues ones are very old-----2004

THe planner in me cannot stand having nothing really to plan with---

PLEASE HELP--

SONJA

Sonja, if you run across info on this before sailing can you please put a pointer on our Roll Call thread? I'll do the same.

Surely there is somebody on CC that has a very recent collection of Explorer Compasses...:confused:

Sonja, if you run across info on this before sailing can you please put a pointer on our Roll Call thread? I'll do the same.

Surely there is somebody on CC that has a very recent collection of Explorer Compasses...:confused:

Yes of course I will---You would think so--but I have been searching for this compass for 6 months--using the search engines etc----this board-reviews-photo albums--and the most recent 7 day eastern is from 2004--plenty of WESTERN and 9 day eastern from NJ---

i KNOW IT IS A PAIN--BUT YOU WUOLD BE HELPING MANY

I've been going through the same thing as you! No recent Compass ANYWHERE for Explorer Eastern from Miami. I, too, am a "planner" and want to know all the activities and times, etc. Someone please help us:eek:

Archived