Champagne question, Majesty suite

Arwenmark

I have been told that if you have a suite booked on the Majesty there is a bottle of Champagne in your room. However there is not Butler, so is there a corkscrew? or what do you do with regard to opening and serving said bottle?

Champagne doesn't generally require a cork screw because it is under pressure. I don't know the technical term, but because it's carbonated, sometimes the trick is preventing it from opening.

It would be in an ice bucket with glasses. Just open it (without shaking first :D ) and pour it.

It's kind of funny because on our last two cruises (Majesty and Dawn) we ordered the anniversary package. I think maybe because of our gold latitudes we also got another bottle. I don't remember why, but anyway, I went to my brothers for New Year's Eve and brought two bottles with me. The other is still in my refrig. I kind of like it, but never open it because I'll only have a glass or two and end up pouring the rest down the drain.

I have been told that if you have a suite booked on the Majesty there is a bottle of Champagne in your room. However there is not Butler, so is there a corkscrew? or what do you do with regard to opening and serving said bottle?

When we were on the Majesty and received a bottled of wine because we are gold latitudes members they provided us with a cork screw.

Archived