Pre-Cruise RCCL logo gifts

Does anyone know where I can purchase RCCL logo gifts/merchandise BEFORE I go on my cruise? I am getting married on the boat, and I would like to use something that has RCCL and/or Mariner of the Seas on it to give out as my wedding favors.

Thanks for your help!

Are you using RCI's wedding planner for your arrangments? Do they have ideas to offer? The RCI wedding information page says they offer personalized wedding favors but does not describe any choices.

Also check with your TA. When I wanted some logo polo shirts pre-cruise, one of her staff was actually planning to sail on RCI the next week and bought me what I needed onboard and brought it back for me.

Thanks for the input everyone.

The Wedding Experience, who books weddings on RCCL, only offers "wedding bells". Still waiting for a description on thoses.

Unless there is another downloadabe brochure, the onboard gifts are a little out of my price range to use as wedding guest favors. I love my family and friends, but I am hoping to find something a little cheaper like logo magnets or something.

Aqusis - how many corkscrews do you have?

Thanks again, everyone!

This won't get you anything before your cruise, but what about the gift shop onboard? I've bought magnets with the ship on it, key chains with the anchor logo, a mini photo album with the ship on it, shot glasses. I think all of those items were under $5. I don't know how many people you have attending so I don't know whether the gift shop will have enough of any one item for everyone. If there isn't enough, what about selecting an item for the men and another for the women so the couples attending won't have 2 of the same thing?

Archived