Booked cruise...conflicting prices??

fun4us2do

Hi everyone! While on our last cruise on the "Jewel" in December, we booked our next one. We are doing a 6 day Pacific coastel followed by an 8 day Mexican Riveria on the "Star" this September. When we booked on board, the latest "freestyle 2007-2008" brochure was available and we were given the lowest EBF for both cruises. We inquired about "What if the price goes lower?" and were told it would NOT get any lower. Today, I came across another/different "freestyle 2007-2008" brochure that essentially shows the EBF prices to be exactly $500.00 less for the same booking. Any suggestions for a direction to take would be appreciated. If this helps, we liked our personal cruise consultant so much, when we got home we called her to thank her and asked if she would continue to work with us for future cruises. She agreed and even sent us postcard!:)

Big thank you in advance!

Vince

When I have booked onboard it came with a lowest price guarantee and the assurance that if the price dropped it would be adjusted, I was also free to take the booking with the onboard perks, upgrade and on board credit and transfer it to any agency I wanted and take advantage of any lower pricing they had available.

Call and tell them you want the lower price.

Any suggestions for a direction to take would be appreciated. If this helps, we liked our personal cruise consultant so much, when we got home we called her to thank her and asked if she would continue to work with us for future cruises. She agreed and even sent us postcard!:) Vince
Vince, give your PCC a call as ask to have your booking adjusted to the lower cost. We found a lower price on NCL's site for our Alaska (it was on there for exactly one week), and our PCC gladly adjusted it for us.

We, too, are extremely happy with our Personal Cruise Consultant. She even sent us a Holiday card and enclosed her business card so we'd have all her numbers.

Thanks for the quick response. I was hoping that calling our PCC was the best choice as she is such a nice person. With all the horror stories of NCL's customer service, I dreaded the hit-or-miss response on the other end of the phone. lol I'll give her a call first chance and see if the price discrepancy can be resolved. Thanks again!!!:) :D

Vince

Archived