Diamond Question

nicsdad

So you have 9 completed cruises as of right now??? So that would still make you a Plat member and will give you Plat Member benefits.

To be a Diamond Member, you must have completed your 10th cruise inorder to enjoy the benefits on your 11th cruise.

To be sure...check http://www.royalcaribbean.com and look at the Crown and Anchor Section to see how many completed cruise credits you have and also to see if it lists you as Diamond or Platinum Member.....I hope this helps!

I just booked my 10th cruise on RCCL. Once we board, will we get any diamond perks? Just wondering. Thanks in advance for your answers.

Ok, I MAY be worng, but my understanding is that it is cruise POINTS, not crusies. You can get more than 1 point per cruise, depends on length of cruise & type of cabin. IF you have been in a balcony or lower cabin for all of those cruises & they have been 9 (I think) days or less, then you are not diamond until AFTER you complete the cruise, as the other posters have stated.

Crazy4cruising: you are ccorrect..I had not considered that ....so the OP may well be diamond status already...My post was just figuring that they had only gotten one cruise point per cruise, therefore 9 cruises = 9 credits....

now I wonder....

to the OP if you are already diamond...check the RCI website under teh Crown and Anchor tab there is a complete list of perks...

enjoy your cruise...whether Diamond, Platnium or Gold or first cruise...Id rather be on a cruise than stuck here at home on my computer....:D

Archived