Is There a supper club on the Victory?

cleo1998

Magica (and Fortuna) are like triumph/destiny/conquest in layout.

I ask becasue I'm trying to find out the minute differences between these three classes.

Here's what I can gather from reading up on, viewing pictures, and being on (magica and victory).

destiny, triumph, victory, magica and fortuna are all 893 ft long

conquests are 952 ft long

the other differences exist on deck 11.

Victory does NOT have a supper club and you could NOT walk around (infront of) the workout windows on deck 11 and get a front view of the ship thru the large and tall panes of glass. Also the aft elevator only went to deck 10 (no deck 11 supper club)

Magica has a supper club, aft elevator going to deck 11 and you can walk infront on deck 11 and look thru the large tall panes of glass. Yet it is only 890 ft long.

Basically we all know the conquest class ships. But what I havent been abel to figure out and what I hope someone can answer is

1)what is the difference between triumph and destiny class

2)where do magica and fortuna fall in thoes classes? (i know they're not conquest).

Anyone who has been on destiny/triumph/victory can attest to and noteable differences between them?

. But what I havent been abel to figure out and what I hope someone can answer is

1)what is the difference between triumph and destiny class

Anyone who has been on destiny/triumph/victory can attest to and noteable differences between them?

I know that Destiny doesnt have a Panorama deck and Triumph and Victory do.

Destiny has "night owl" 4c inside rooms that were built above the dance club. Triumph doesnt.

Destiny was the first ship built over 100,000 Gross Tonnage, and some think it was rushed, so when they started construction on Triumph that made a few changes to the design.

Archived