Adventure questions

Beally

I am sailing on the Adventure 2/18/07 stopping in Aruba, Curacao, St Martin, and St Thomas. Does anyone know if water skiing is availalbe on any of the islands?

Has anyone taken the san juan rain forest excursion with Royal Caribbean? What time do you get dropped off at the airport??

Any other excursion advice would be appreciated.

I am sailing on the Adventure 2/18/07 stopping in Aruba, Curacao, St Martin, and St Thomas. Does anyone know if water skiing is availalbe on any of the islands?

Has anyone taken the san juan rain forest excursion with Royal Caribbean? What time do you get dropped off at the airport??

Any other excursion advice would be appreciated.

Why don't you go onto the thread for the roll call of 2/18/07 on the adventure of the seas. You can meet people there and get information also. Then if you want we are registered for a meet and mingle and you can sign up for that it is at 5:00pm in the blue moon lounge on 2/19/07 . I am on your cruise with my husband and 2 children 17 and 13 years of age. We are doing the rain forest in Puerto Rico on our own, we will get into San Juan on the 16th and rent a car on the 17th and go to the rain forest and hike ourselves it will save money no need to do it from the ship if you have a day earlier or later on your itinerary for SJ

Hi, we just got off the AOS yesterday - what a fabulous cruise! I didn't see water skiing at any of the beaches, but it could be available somewhere. In Aruba, we went to Renaissance Island - it is the only private beach on the island. It cost $50 per adult (kids are free) and it included lunch and a free cocktail. You stop in at the front desk of the Renaissance Hotel, and pay them, then you ride their boat to the island.

In St. Thomas, we went to Megan's Bay - beautiful beach; in St. Martin we went to Divi Little Bay beach, nice again, and in Curacoa we went to the sea aquarium and their beach. At all of the beaches we rented chairs, and snorkle equipment.

Have a great time!:cool:

Hi, we just got off the AOS yesterday - what a fabulous cruise! I didn't see water skiing at any of the beaches, but it could be available somewhere. In Aruba, we went to Renaissance Island - it is the only private beach on the island. It cost $50 per adult (kids are free) and it included lunch and a free cocktail. You stop in at the front desk of the Renaissance Hotel, and pay them, then you ride their boat to the island.

In St. Thomas, we went to Megan's Bay - beautiful beach; in St. Martin we went to Divi Little Bay beach, nice again, and in Curacoa we went to the sea aquarium and their beach. At all of the beaches we rented chairs, and snorkle equipment.

Have a great time!:cool:

Welcome back hope you had a great time. Write a review. I can dream from your review about my life in 3 weeks.

There is water skiing available in Curacao with Caribbean Sea Sports (http://www.caribseasports.com). Their "office" is located at the beach of the Marriott resort. If you go to their website, it lists water skiing at $35 for 15 mins. Seems kinda spendy to me, but maybe if you plan to ski longer (or have more than one person), they may be able to work out a deal.

We plan to use them in August on our AOS trip for a Discover Scuba course. Have fun!

Archived