Need Shore Excursion Advise...PLEASE!

cruiserforlife

1. Neither myself, girlfriend or anyone of the 20 or so on the boat with us experienced feeling "closed in". I am sure it could happen though.

2. There is 1 diver accompanying every 2 BOB's. The diver goes thru some hand signals which you will use to communicate with them. These hand signals include one to indicate that you are having difficulty and need help. Since you are only 10 feet underwater, it would be very easy to surface. The divers did a great job on our excursion... they take your underwater camera, attract loads of fish, and take action photos of your group.

3. We took the trip on Celebrity and booked thru the ship as this is always sold out.

We felt very secure throughout. They spend alot of time on safety--explain things clearly, and answer any questions you may have before anyone gets in the water. Have fun with the capt. too..he will make sure everyone on the boat gets soaked on the way over to the dive site!!!

I have some great pics from the BOB, but don't really know how to post the link to them. Will do so when I figure it out.

Archived