Has anyone had experiences with Moby Dick Tours?

snowbirds2

I was thinking of doing the Stingrays with Moby Dick but wanted to get some feedback about their operation first. We are first time snorkellers and just a little leery about the sting rays but it seems to be the one "not to be missed" excursion to do in Grand Cayman so didn't want to pass it up and regret the decision later! Has anyone done the Moby Dick tour and how was it?

We have not been yet. But we are going in April and that is what we are going to do! I see you are new me to what I have done so far hope it helps you.

Have you been to there web site ?

Plus you can go to the top of this site and hit search and type in Moby Dick and find reveiws people have wrote already.

My husband went to the Cayman Islands web site and saw what they thought was go and Moby Dick was there also.

I thought $35.A and $30.00 kids does not sound bad and they pick us up and take us back and after writing them they said if we would rather be dropped off at 7 mile beach we could do that and then pay for a taxi for the rest of the way back later.

Plus I have read that if the waves are high they will let you know (when you meet them) and give you the choose and I like that you do not pay them until you go.

I did e-mail them before writting to tell them we were coming and they were fast and answered all my questions.

Can not wait to go!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you so much for your response - the search feature was just what I needed! We are going ahead and booking with them but will make sure we get the "Moby Dick" and not another boat. It's good to get the heads up from other people's experiences.

I took Moby Dick tours last April and had a WONDERFUL experiance. I actually am reccomending them to a friend tomorrow. What a great group of guys that run it. It was a nice small group and the guides get right in the water with you. Def go with Moby Dick!!

Archived