Tahitian Princess - seeking OS cabin photos

WestchesterCruiseFan

Anyone have links to the OS cabins on Tahitian Princess? Thanks!

Hi there, tap in

Princess cruises:ships:tahitian princess:deck plans

when you get in, on right side , tap in what deck, cabin number.

and it will show photo and plan of cabin.

tried to reply before, but nothing happened !!!

kindest regards, Lorraine:) :) in OZ.

Great photos.. thanks for posting. We had been looking at one of the forward-facing suites on this ship or on the Royal Princess, but on another thread there was a post that the balconies would not be usable on windy sea days, and that the curtains would have to be closed at night to prevent light from reaching the bridge. Does anyone know if this is the case on the TP? If so, we will stick with aft.

We just returned from the 10 Day Marquesas cruise on TP.

We were in OS 6002, port side, forward.

We never were told to keep the curtains closed at night- but we did because we were trying to do star gazing and you need the darkness. We noticed plenty of light coming from some of the other cabins to the side or above us. Not a problem for the bridge.

However, be aware that there are no "outside" lights on the balcony cabins forward, so the only light you will have if outside at night is from your cabin.

It was very rare that it was too windy to use the balcony, even at sea. The balcony is solid metal, with a wood railing on the top, so you are somewhat protected when sitting (but you cannot see anything when you are on the lounge chairs).

There is some overhead protection from the sun, but not much.

One thing to be aware of is the noise! The bow thrusters are the loudest we have ever heard on any ship, and your cabin will vibrate (the TV seemed like it would shake right out of the cabinet near the bed, but didn't!).

You will hear the anchors going up and down, and the winches when the bowlines are going out (or in) in port.

If you do not want to be woken up at 4 am when departing Papeete or Raitea, this is not the cabin for you!

We enjoyed being forward, seeing some dolphins in the bow wake, and watching the activity on deck, so this was a good cabin for us.

Let me know if you have any other TP questions, and I will try to answer them.

We just spent 20 days in the OS 6091. This was our 6th cruise to Tahiti. Here's photos.

OS Tahitian Princess

We love French Polynesia:D

I have a couple questions.

Was the bed a "real" queen size bed or just 2 singles moved together?

Was the flower arrangement in the living room the one provided by TP or was it one that you got at Le Marche? Only 1 floral arrangement from the ship?

Pictures are great!

;) Candydane,

The bed was a queen sized bed. It was comfortable and we slept well. There are actually two flower displays. One on the coffee table in front of the couch and the one on the dining table. We bought the larger one on the dining table at the marche ourselves for $15. The one on the coffee table was the one provided by Princess as one of the suite perks. I was surprised at how small and uninspired it was! Here we were in French Polynesia with all the wonderful flowers available at such low prices and Princess cheaps out with some green leaves and a couple of daisies (or some other similar flower). The flowers provided for formal night were even worse...very small and badly wilted. The flowers we received when we were on the Sea Princess, in the Caribbean, were much nicer in presentation and quality....go figure! Let us know if you have any other questions.

Debbie

That's good news on the bed -- we really hate the 2 singles "put together".

I'm also glad to know about the flowers. I wondered when I saw the pictures because the one arrangement was so small yet I'd read CC comments about the great flower arrangements at Le Marche. Now I know that I need one of those! :D

Thanks for your offer for more questions! I'm sure I'll have them as we get closer to our cruise.

Archived