question about upcoming Liberty trip

bubbles1209

If you google search "Grand Cayman Excursions", you'll find Jeep Tours that take you to Rum Point, if you don't want to do the stingray thing. That's what we're thinking about doing- it's a sightseeing tour to the Rum Cake Factory and eventually to Rum Point for two hours on the beach. :D

We're sailing on Liberty on Feb.11th (next Sunday) yay:D Does anyone that's ever been to the Caymans know where the pic is in this link, or how to get to it?

http://travel.webshots.com/photo/2620688890082824091YqYfqX

Bubbles,

It is rum point beach, and as other have said, it is on the other side of the island from where the ship tenders (about a 45 min drive, and too expensive of a taxi fare to make catching a cab an economical choice). Most people that visit rum point arrange their own transportation on the island by renting a car. That being the case, it is usually not busy like seven mile beach. You may want to visit www.*******************.com. If you look at the "maps" scetion, you can see how to get there. If you visit their forums, I believe you can get a local to give you very detailed driving directions.

I am on the Liberty of Feb 25, and I also am hoping to visit rum point while in the Caymans. Would you mind giving an update after you return?

Thanks!

We are doing the Stingray Sabdbar, Hell & Turtle Farm Experience. How close to it will we be? The previous mentioned website came up all ** so I don't know where to go to see the maps. Thanks in advance. By the way, yes, I will post pics & a review when we get back:)

Archived