Pacific Sun - What did you like best?

czardas

Hi, Just wondering if anyone had a favourite bar, or place to hang out and if so, why did you enjoy it so much.

Was there something that really sticks in your mind that made your holiday on the Pacific Sun special?

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts.

Just being waited on hand and foot with no worries is good in it's self. When ship stops at Island it allows at ones own pace to do what ever. On board one can go to gym, swim (and they have a qualified personal trainer) or simply sitting opposite a window drinking the cocktail of the day and reading a book (their library has very recent books for lending)

Just nothing to do but completely, peacfully relax without argument, excellence in my book

I love the end of the day, an afternoon nap in my cabin,( having a cup of tea and the lovely pastries I bought back from lunch;) ) getting ready for dinner, a sunset cocktail on the back deck, then another one in the Speak easy piano bar :p (near our restaurant) catching up with everyone we met and finding out about how they spent their day, dinner, wine and good company, and not having to pay the bill at the end:D , then a show or just listening to music and watching the kids have a great time!!

Guess i could go on and on and on......oh and I loved the kids free area the oasis on deck 12, deserted, my sunlounger, good book and the wonderful ocean, very peaceful....oh and I loved the two spas on the verandah deck, cocktail in hand, sitting there as we sailed out of Port vila...mmmmm......

Chez

DH and I spent most evenings at the Speakeasy piano bar. We loved listening to Jesse Banez play, he was fantastic. We would hog a corner booth, sample all the cocktails and usually played cards or just chatted. It was so relaxing and a great way to wind down before bed.

It was usually too packed before dinner in the restaurant, so we always went in a lot later. I LOVED it, it was my favourite part of the whole cruise. We didnt really bother with many other bars other than the outdoor Outback bar.

I would have loved somewhere to dance all cheesy and cheek to cheek with DH instead of all that DOOF DOOF stuff. Lol. :D

Great thread!

Hi cruisers,

I agree with Tina about Jesse Benez the piano man.

He has entertained us from the old Pacific Sky to now, on the Sun.

Every cruise I listen and have a quiet drink with dh and friends. thoroughly enjoy his style........he is great for someone who plays by ear.......

kindest regards, Lorraine:) :)

Archived