captain bryan's Hannibal

CMVAC

We are considering going with Capt. Bryan on the Hannibal for our cruise in April. I am wondering about seating on the Hannibal. Do you have to sit on the trampolines? Or is there true bench seating anywhere as there would be on a snorkel boat. The only photos I have found show people on the trampolines. Also, do they have a bathroom/head on board? I appreciate your help.

Thanks!

We were on one of the Capt. Bryan's excursions. It was the one with a stop at Stingray City and 2 snorkel stops. I think it was the Buccanear, not the Hannibal tho. I don't know if both are the same type of boat. The Buccanear was a catamaran but did have true bench seating. Prior to the cruise I had had several questions and had used the "on line" live question line that is offered on their web site. I would recommend going to their web site and pose any questions there. I was answered back immediately and had an online live "conversation" via IM with the staff with Capt. Bryan's. They were wonderful and answered all my questions.

Archived