Is this possible?

bubbles1209

I don't think so. I believe people have posted that it's a 45 minute drive to Rum Point from the pier area. But personally, I'd pick a tour that skips Hell and gets you to Rum Point. In my own planning stages, I remember reading that Hell was just a little touristy place to stop so you can mail a card postmarked from Hell and buy a T Shirt. Rum Point is beautiful and a great place to relax and spend a few hours in a hammock with a cold drink. Food from The Wreck bar is pretty good, too.

We are going to be in Grand Cayman from 8am-5p.m. We have booked the stingray city, hell & turtle farm excursion which runs from 10:30-3:00. We would also like to see Rum Point. Is it possible to squeeze that in before we leave?

No, you won't have time to see Rum Point (if you drive there).Rum Point is about a 45 minute drive, each way, from the port area.

I think Nativeway offers a stingray swim and Rum Point visit.

Archived