Daysail with interline-anybody recommend??

H2O babe

I can highly recommend this company. We sailed with them in early May. They gave us a good rate and a discount for paying cash. The yacht was very new and clean, and we loved the dinghy rides. Captain and First Mate were very helpful and lots of fun. Food was Chicken Salad wraps and fresh fruit- plenty to eat. Snorkel mask and fins were provided, and we had swim floats as well.

I posted a message on this board May 11th regarding Interlinesail:

We just came back from our cruise, and St Thomas was the very best stop. We did a daysail with Interlinesail. They picked us up at the dock, and we saw sea turtles swimming in the water on our ride to the sailboat- awesome! We sailed over to National Park at St John and did the finest snorkeling ever. On the second snorkle stop we saw a big ray swimming in the water. Our day was from 9AM to 3PM; we even had time to shop at the mall before getting back on the ship. Am going to post pictures soon. You can't go wrong with a day sail if you want to snorkel

Hope this helps.

We went on a snorkel/sail trip with them, and had a great time. Had heard good things about them, and was not disappointed. Another of their yachts sailed with us, and we got to meet some really nice people from the other boat. The sail time went quickly, and we had plenty of time to snorkel. They got us back to the dock in plenty of time for our return to the ship. We were afraid that we might miss our cruise departure, but are sorry now that we cut the trip short. We got back to the dock in more than ample time, so did some shopping. I agree- don't think you can go wrong with this company.

My husband, 12 and 14 year old sons and I sailed at the end of June. I must say it was the highlight of our cruise. The captain and first mate were extremely hospitable and Forever Young is a beautiful vessel. We were greeted with a wonderful tray of fresh fruit and banana nut muffins. We sailed to Homeymoon Beach. The snorkeling was amazing! I would highly recommend Interline, they're a class act.

Price is $110 per person or $99 per person with cash discount. Tour is from 9A- 3:30PM; but Captain will wait for you if you are running late getting off the ship. You can return by 3:00 PM if you want. Don't worry about rain- it's usually just brief showers, and can be raining on the dock and sunshine on the water. Waves of rain pass quickly - sunshine rules!

CarolinaCruzer had given you the price quotes that I was given last week from interline. Also, from what I understand they will adjust their tour times to coincide with your ship arrival/departure. We don't arrive in St. Thomas until 10:00 A.M. and are there until 8:00 P.M. and she said they would work with our schedule. They have been very accomodating and I look forward to doing business with them. Hope this helps.

Just an update in case anyone else out there is interested in a great excursion at a wonderful price for St Thomas dealing with snorkeling, etc.

Check out interlinesail.com they have wonderful 1/2 day and full day excursions and the cost is fantastic. They are aware that many of their guests are cruisers who book their own excursions and work with you on the times, etc.

Just an additional FYI...I emailed them (Jan - first mate) with a ton of questions because we have a 70+ m.i.l. going and Jan was great about emailing back answering every question I had plus more! So far, just the wonderful email response service and the excursion description is enough to sell us! Besides, I did check several message boards and ask - they have a great reputation - not one single person had anything bad to say about them!

We just booked them for our Sept cruise. We have reserved our daysail on the Slo Dancin'. Has anyone ever been on that yacht? We are very excited and like others have posted we have had nothing but great correspondance so far. I will post a review here when we get back.

Archived