Voyager of the Seas vs Carnival Conquest

We just got off the Conquest in Dec and are now looking to book again out of Galveston in Jan. The Conquest and the Voyager are both doing the same route. Has anyone been on both and what are the differences? We loved the Conquest but I would be willing to try something new. The mini golf and rock clibming wall would appeal to both of my kids. They are 11 and 9 and are choosing a cruise again over 10 days in Hawaii.

We just got off the Conquest in Dec and are now looking to book again out of Galveston in Jan. The Conquest and the Voyager are both doing the same route. Has anyone been on both and what are the differences? We loved the Conquest but I would be willing to try something new. The mini golf and rock clibming wall would appeal to both of my kids. They are 11 and 9 and are choosing a cruise again over 10 days in Hawaii.

I can't help you with your question, but I will be on the Conquest in July and Voyager of the Seas in April of 2008, and I am anxious to see the difference. I have only been on the Ecstasy so far, and I know that Conquest and VOS are both MUCH bigger! Did you like the Conquest? My 16yo daughter and I are going and we are SO excited!

Sheri

I have been on all of the other Voyager Class Ships besides the Voyager and Have been on the Conquest.

Personally, I would pick the Voyager hands down. RCCL Does such a nice job of decorating their ships compared to Carnival. Especially on the Upper decks.

Another Reason is that they both hold about the same number of people, but the voyager is 28,000 tons bigger (20 feet wider, and 80 feet longer), so it seems much less crowded.

I had a great time on the Conquest, but it seems that RCCL is much more personable! Either one however, you will have a great time!

All I can say is come join us on the 1/27/08 Voyager sailing. It's a Cruise Critic Group Cruise. I love Voyager so much it will be my 3rd time sailing her.

THat is one week I am looking at going on the Voyager in 2008. Usually I have to offload a bunch of built up comp time in January... I will keep you guys posted if I am able to get that week or not!

Archived