Thank you Cruise Critic!

Tahoestarr

I've been a member here for just about 2 years, and I must say without these boards...I'd go crazy! I'll admit it....I'm a Cruise Critic Addict!

Not only do I get a wealth of information....any stupid question that pops into my head in the middle of the night is answered quickly, but I've also met the nicest people. I also find that being on these boards makes me feel like my cruise experience is extended...living vicariously through the live posts, and reading the great reviews. By the time I actually get on board the ship, I feel so at home! I know every little nook, every square inch of my cabin, where every drawer is, every outlet.

To make a long story short...I just want to send out a long overdue...

Thank you Cruise Critics, and to all of her wonderful members!

I will agree. Sure there are sometimes we get aggravated on white screen, missing posts, etc but I will knowledge that I have learned alot on this board and have made some very good friends, especially on the roll call boards.

Also, I used to just go directly to the boards but now I go to the home page and that has improved greatly. There are some fantastic pics on there especially the port sites. Great going Cruise Critic.

Marilyn

Hello, my name is Claire and I'm a cruise critic addict. :cool:

I found this board in May last year and I can't seem to stay away. Not only is it an absolute treasure trove of information, but, as mentioned by Tahoestarr, I also find that my cruise experience continues vicariously through others and that makes the withdrawal of not being able to cruise just a little bit easier.

So...a big THANK YOU from me, as well.

I believe I've gotten on this site everyday since our first cruise, AND I DO HAVE A LIFE, it's not that ! It's simply addiction like mentioned. This fills the BIG VOID between embarkations. Plus I can't believe how much you can learn about ones upcoming intineraries here.

CIAO All,

Like everyone else...Hello my name is Ellen and I am a Cruise Critic addict.

My first Princess cruise (4 years ago), we landed at each port and we looked at each other and said, okay, what now?

Now, I know!!!!!

I know what to do, where to go, best beaches, how to get there, what to avoid. It's totally priceless information.

Alll the rest, the griping about Princess, etc. etc. I can live without. but with the above information, my vacation is guaranteed to be A++++++

Ellen

I am grateful that I came across CC a couple of months before I booked my first cruise. I hate going into anything without doing my research first and CC is a wealth of information readily available, like the OP said at anytime! I'm already addicted to the site and I haven't even taken my first cruise, I can only imagine how I'll be after I take my first cruise :D

I have met some wonderful people through Cruise Critic and have CC to thank for my friend, Pat, who I met almost 2 years ago through a roll call. We get together as often as we can and have 4 adventures planned together over the next couple of years with more in the future. She's become a dear, dear friend. Thank you, CC!

Hi fellow cruise critics- I've been reading these boards for years tho didn't join till this fall. What can I say? I wouldn't go on a trip without reading the comments and listening to everyone's input. I have never met any of you but I feel like I know many of you personally since I recognize many. I'm excited cause this March I will actually get to meet poeple from these boards. All I can say is thank-you to everyone and to all who come to read and learn don't be afraid to join in there are WONDERFUL people and great friends you can meet!

Happy Cruizin:)

Archived