Anyone where does Spirit normally sail in Sept?

Arwenmark

I am looking at possibly booking a suite on the Spirit in September of 08 for my fortieth anniversary and I wondered where does it normally sail that time of year?

I know fall 2008 is not out yet, and it may change but where is it normally in Sept?

The Spirit has been moving around in its history, not staying anywhere long, so there is no trend. With NCL losing the Wind and Crown, along with the possibility of the Dream in April 2008, the Spirit could end up anywhere. During the winter season of 2007-8 the Spirit is scheduled for sailing out of New Orleans doing a Western Caribbean itinerary. I suspect the Spirit will be repositioned for the summer season, but I don't have a clue where.

Cruise lines play their cards carefully for the next summer season. They normally don't post these until late April to early June. It seems every year there are almost two years of itineraries in late July posted, and only a year of itineraries in early April.

The spirit will be sailing the eastern seaboard, US and Canada in September out of New York City for 2007. Click on this link

http://www.cruisecal.info/portal/NorwegianSpirit/tabid/311/Default.aspx

and change the date to sometime in september.

This works with all major ships, but it doesn't go out to sept. 2008

I would bookmark that link, and chek it in a couplle of months, though...currently it is listed up to the end of March 2008.

Archived