Target: Very Cute!

GirlyCruise07

Target has some adorable stufff...very cruise-worthy!

B000JIJY5A.16._SCLZZZZZZZ_SS260_V49514626_.jpgB000GUKVTO.16._SCLZZZZZZZ_SS260_V39909075_.jpgB000FPJ5NI.16._SCLZZZZZZZ_SS260_V66394908_.jpgB000I0THEC.16._SCLZZZZZZZ_SS260_V37063408_.jpg/quote]

Thanks! Am going shopping tomorrow, to return some things I over bought on and to pick up more things I still need. A bag and a coverup are on my lists so will most definetly make a stop at Target!!!!

Oh yeah, I found some cute straw hats at Wal-Mart, marked down to .50 cents!!!!!:) Grabbed 2 but will go back and see if they have more, they look like they can crush and still be ok.

I saw both bags...the one from Target and the one from Old Navy....up close in the store and they are both so cute!!! But I've already bought so much for our cruise...I gotta quit spending money. Probably after we get back from our cruise, I'll start buying more stuff for the spring and summer and hopefully,those bags will still be available.

They're starting to get in alot of spring shoes (espadrilles, etc.) in all of the stores. I don't know where to begin!!! :D

Alright...... here is the third time trying to type up this post!

Went to Target this weekend and bought a cute bikini....

Here is the top:

B000I1S47W.16._SCLZZZZZZZ_SS260_.jpg

and the bottoms:

B000I1VNES.16._SCLZZZZZZZ_SS260_.jpg

Now I just have to wait until summer to wear them!!! A girl can dream, though!:rolleyes:

Archived