1st cruise in a long time-Birthday Cruise-Carnival Paradise

twofatpups

:) :) Has anyone been on the 3 day from long beach (Carnival-Paradise). We are going on March 2nd and would like some suggestions or advice. 3 adults and one teen (15). How early can we check in? Do the guys need suits for dinner? Should we pack our hair dryer? Can we request a fridge for meds? We are located on the upper deck in a inside stateroom.

HI there. I believe we were on the ship by 12:00 pm. I had my guys wear suits..Husband and 2 teen-age sons. You can get a whole suit at Penny's for $99.00!!! I also think that all the rooms have fridges. Someone correct me if I'm wrong..There is also a hair dryer on board, but I always bring my own because they are never strong enough for me. You will have a terrific time. Is this your first cruise? We started cruising because of the 4 day cruise out of Long Beach. At that time it was on the Ecstacy and we loved it so much that we have been on 2 more and am going on the Pride this summer. You will just love all the pampering you will get...Have fun, I know you will...

Archived