Document question

kenholt

Hello fellow cruiseres, i have a question about documents.Im traveling with a group of 16 or so, and some cabins have a 3 or four peolpe in them that are not going to use the same onboard account. My first question is when filling out the documents in the book can each person list there on cridit card info by there name to start there own account ene thu there in the same cabin? If not How do you go about getting these people there own account even thu there in the same cabin?? Next question, is it posseble to put people who are not in the same cabin on the same ship board account??? Please any help would be great.

Yes, people sharing a cabin can have their own sail & sign accounts set up with their own credit card number. And yes, people from different cabins can have their sail & sign accounts set up with the same credit card. Just explain this to the agent that you get during the embarkation process (they set up the sail & sign accounts). Just make sure you are very clear about which credit card should be used for each sail & sign account and you shouldn't have any problems.

I know this because my daughter shared a cabin with friends on our Miracle cruise, and her s & s was connected to my credit card, and her friend's account was under her parent's card, and we had no billing problems whatsoever as a result of doing it this way.

[b][color=darkslategray]Ken, you also might want to make copies of the S&S form - and have each person fill out their own before getting to the pier. It would save time from having to fill them out at the embarkation desk.;) [/color][/b]

Archived