Kid's Crew on the Dream

jc42

All three of our kids will be old enough to participate in the Kid's Crew this cruise. Our first time on the Sea it was _severely_ lacking, but the second time it was so good! How well is it organized on the Dream? What activities did they offer? We have a 2, 5, and 9.

Thanks!

All three of our kids will be old enough to participate in the Kid's Crew this cruise. Our first time on the Sea it was _severely_ lacking, but the second time it was so good! How well is it organized on the Dream? What activities did they offer? We have a 2, 5, and 9.

Thanks!

Hi JC;

We'll be on the Dream in March and wonder also. I have seen the list of activities for the teen part of Kids Crew; but have not found a list for those under 13. Thanks for posting, hopefully we'll get some good answers.

I too am interested in replies as we are sailing 3/31 with an 8yo girl and 11 yo boy who are avid participants in other cruise lines children's programs and we are all hoping for a positive experience with NCL. It appears that the kid's club area is small but I believe that I have read that the area is expanded when many children are on board.

We were on the Dream, but it was 2 years ago. From what I remember it was quite nice. They had different rooms for different age groups. I actually saved all my freestyles and kid club things, if you want, I could look for them.

We didn't have kids participating, but I did see the conference rooms where they held the Kid's Club on the Dream. It was on 11, just down from Trattoria before you get to the outside doors that lead to the pool. We saw quite a few kids taking part, but I'm not sure any were as young as 2. I saw one kid being dropped off one day and the counselor said they had just put the toys away and were coloring at the moment. All of the kids I saw seemed to be having a great time. I believe I've read before that the Kid's Crew employees are not part of the tip pool, so keep that in mind toward the end of your week on the Dream. :)

Archived