What to wear?

m183837

I am a jeans and polo shirt kind of guy. Will I feel out of place in jeans and a polo? I rarely wear shorts (skinny white legs) and I am more confortable in jeans. I am going on the Atlantis San Diego to Acapulco Cruise in October. Do I need long or short sleeve shirts?

What should I bring along? Never been on a cruise before.

When you get your documents from Atlantis, they'll spell out the dress codes. I'm pretty sure Atlantis doesn't do formal nights. Polo shirts are generally fine, but most cruises don't allow jeans or frown on them strongly. Atlantis may not feel this way and could allow them. Shorts are almost never allowed in dining rooms for dinner, so you're safe there.

Hopefully, some folks who've done Atlantis recently can fill you in a little better.

Atlantis absolutely does not do formal nights. Who has the room with so many costume parties???

A polo shirt and jeans is quite fine. I HAVE seen people sent back to their rooms for wearing shorts but I have also seen people get away with them. It seems like if you wear those that go down past the knees it is ok. I cannot imagine wearing those myself but some people LIKE looking stumpy I guess.

Kauai Bruce---just a side note...really enjoyed looking at your website with all the pics and other information. Seriously thinking about one of these all gay charter things. Although Rosie's cruises sound cool too, and I like lesbians...would add something to the mix and I'd have someone to do sports with lol!

Jeff

Archived