Wasnt there a website that had every stateroom on it?

cck0000

Here is the site you were looking for: http://www.cruisestateroom.com/

You can only view the deck plans if you're not a member. I bit the bullet and paid for a membership a couple of years ago, it's not that expensive - $11.95 for a lifetime membership. It's easy to use and has photos along with cabin plans for most major cruise lines and ships. I find myself using it extensively, comparing cabins without going to different sites.

The photos are by cruisers who have submitted them, I think they get a small payment for them, like 50 cents each.

Oddly, although the public website is titled cruisedeckplans.com, it is still possible to see schematics of staterooms.

Yes, some of them, but not all. There is a difference, you are able to not only see the floor plans, but actual photos of the different catagory cabins.

I joined this site a couple of years back, after he was almost forced to shut it down because of costs. I'm not sorry I did, I refer to it extensively, without the hassle of going through TA websites and it is more thorough than the cruiselines descriptions of their own cabins. They have great virtual tours, as well.

Archived