Help - Book a sailing w/2 different agents?

Thank you everyone for posting on one of my topics regarding best prices for RCL. I now have narrowed a few agents and have a few questions if you do not mind helping. I am booking 2 cabins (double balcony and triple inside) I have found that some agents have a much better price for the triple inside than others but then their prices for the balcony are higher than others. So my question is are you able to ask to match the lowest price, so I can book with one agent for both cabins? Is this possible or just a hassle? Or is it okay to book with 2 different agents to get the best price on each? Has anyone ever encounter this before and what did or would you do? Thanks!

i would definitely ask the agent who is offerering the best price to match the price on the second cabin. If they cannot match it, go to the second agent and ask them to match. If they can't match either, then book them separately... one with each agent.

I'd be willing to bet that the first agent will match, or he/she faces the risk the losing the one cabin's booking altogether.:eek:

JMO... but there is no harm in asking!

A

I would definitely ask - it never hurts to ask. If they want your business they will most likely honor your request. You could book with both agents but if the difference is only slight it may not be worth it. But then again for every dollar you save is more to spend on the cruise.

Archived