Our Caldera - Los Angeles Legend cruise

Seabourn-nail

I have made a "photo show" of this cruise, that you can watch (if you want) by clicking the following link:

http://www.photoshow.com/view/sZ8gp7RK

(then click on "view large" underneath first photo)

It is a pity that you will see the last picture first! I don't know how this happened, but I can't change it anymore.

Our cruise started in Caldera Costa Rica on January 16 and ended in Los Angeles on the 26 of January. First we spent two nights in the Costa Rica Marriott Hotel, which was very nice. As usual we met the wonderful Seabourn crew as well as a lot of nice guests. I also had the pleasure of meeting the "Lapaloma"s"! The weather was quite nice and we did see some interesting harbours. I told some of the crew and guests about this wonderful website, so maybe we will have some new posters here.

Have a nice weekend!

Congratulations...what a great slide show...! We also had a great time on this cruise, and it was nice to finally meet you in the Club near the end of the cruise. I have many photos to share as well and just have to work out how to downsize them all the present a slide show.

It was a magical time, I can 't wait til the next one...hmm..where should it be to?:o

Renee

I loved the slideshow, thanks for showing us. Unfortunately I am still on DIAL UP :( so had to go off and have my breakfast while the show loaded! I was thinking of trying out that program on our "Around Oz" trip next week....maybe my new "Wireless" connection on my laptop may work a bit faster in the "Outback"....certainly doesn't work here at home!

Archived