Booking Excursions

cruzfiend

I have been waiting to book our excursions for 10/10/04 Golden cruise and it is not available yet. Does anyone know when this opens up? :confused:
Depends on ship, itinerary, when new contracts with tour operators are negotiated, and time of year. We have booked as early as 121 days in advance.

Does seem strange. Our cruise on the Sapphire, Oct. 2 the excursions have also been opened for about 2 weeks. Go figure.

Marilyn

P.S. Jhannah, how in heck are you. Been awhile since I have talked to you. Aren't you going on a cruise on Holland America. If so have a great time. Tell Donna hello from me.

I think it depends on the where and the when. I just checked Cruise Personalizer and both my Caribbean Princess cruise in December and Royal Princess cruise next April have this notation:

** Shore Excursion pre-reservation is available 120 days prior to departure date.

So, go to the Princess website and check the Cruise Personalizer. It'll tell you when your shore excursions will be available.

I've noticed Princess likes to mess with your head a bit ;)

On the front page of their home page, they say you can book 120 days in advance...on the Shx page..it says 60 LOL

I know for my Alaska cruise, they opened up more than 120 days in advance. For my Nov Panama Canal cruise that's a little under 100 days out, they haven't opened up, but then, Princess doesn't even have the Shx listed for one of the ports of call yet!

Still, despite what my traveling companions might say ;) I'm being patient :)

Princess doesn't even have the Shx listed for one of the ports of call yet!
Have had them available all except one port and then 3 weeks later that port was added.
I have been waiting to book our excursions for 10/10/04 Golden cruise and it is not available yet. Does anyone know when this opens up?

Just did a check of shore excursions for the Oct. 10 cruise on the Golden and the ones for St. Kitts, did not check any more ports, say "Jul 22, 2003 - Sep 26, 2004" which possibly means the new contracts for cruises after that date have not been finalized so as my previous post says "Depends on ship, itinerary, when new contracts with tour operators are negotiated, and time of year."

Archived