How bad is the smoke on the Destiny

NanaJulie

I have been reading about the Destinyand smoking on board, and one of the complaints seems to be about the amount of smoke that fills some of the places on board. I was wondering if anyone had been in a cabin that someone had previously smoked in, how bad was it? I understand the ventilation system is not as good as some might wish and DH and I are very sensitive to cigarette smoke. Thanks for any opinions/suggestions for how to deal with this.

I have been reading about the Destinyand smoking on board, and one of the complaints seems to be about the amount of smoke that fills some of the places on board. I was wondering if anyone had been in a cabin that someone had previously smoked in, how bad was it? I understand the ventilation system is not as good as some might wish and DH and I are very sensitive to cigarette smoke. Thanks for any opinions/suggestions for how to deal with this.

Wow Julie, do you know Modernchic?? Amazing that you and she typed the exact same thing :eek:

I have been reading about the Conquest and smoking on board, and one of the complaints seems to be about the amount of smoke that fills some of the places on board. I was wondering if anyone had been in a cabin that someone had previously smoked in, how bad was it? I understand the ventilation system is not as good as some might wish and DH and I are very sensitive to cigarette smoke. Thanks for any opinions/suggestions for how to deal with this.

Rarely does anyone noticed a smoke smell in any of the Carnival cabins. Can it happen? Yes. But there is a simple remedy. On the very remote chance that you have that problem, simply contact your cabin steward and ask them to replace all the bedding and to shampoo the carpets (the process they use is a light shampoo that dries quickly) and to hit the room one more time with their "magic' spray.

As for around the ship, there is no way to predict. It depends on the number of smokers, if they abide by the designated smoking areas and if they don't if Carnival will enforce their rules. All of that is simply the luck of the "draw" (no pun intended).

Good luck!!

Troll... Troll... Troll... Troll... Troll... Troll... Troll... Troll... Troll... Troll... Troll... Troll... Troll... Troll... Troll... Troll... Troll... Troll... Troll... Troll... Troll... Troll... Troll... Troll... Troll... Troll... Troll... Troll... Troll... Troll... Troll... Troll... Troll... Troll... Troll... Troll... Troll... Troll... Troll... Troll... Troll... Troll...

Archived