Riviera Deck on the Pride?

BaskGal

its the place to be for feeling no motions if the seas are rough. the higer you go the more you will feel.

and notice that the bottom floor of the disco is located there. If you get a chance-- go stand outside that area.. and be impressed coz you wont hear a peep.

we stayed in 1211 on the RIveria deck..

not exactly sure where your cabin is located.

the long white space--across the hall from the aft oceanviews is stairs crew uses. this is also what we used for the muster drill.

across the hall from 1211 was a service station for cabin stewarts.

the cabins are very good with sound. You will be very impressed on what you hear when the door is opened.

next to 1211 seemed to be a crew get together spot. the stewards were always getting together there. we never heard them except when we were leaving the cabin.

crew sleep below the riveria deck. no crew cabins are in the public areas.

Thanks for the extra info! We are in #1225 and #1227. I am looking forward to this trip. We all need a vacation! :D

now dont forgt to go back to your cabin one night-- by the other direction- make sure you pass that disco down there so you can check out and see if you can hear anything.

when do youleave?

now dont forgt to go back to your cabin one night-- by the other direction- make sure you pass that disco down there so you can check out and see if you can hear anything.

I will be sure to check it out! We sail 2/25.

II guess I am now confused. It was my understanding that the Panorama deck was between the verandah deck and the pool/lido deck. Am I wrong?

im sorry- the panaroma deck is under the lido deck- the veranda deck is under the panaroma deck.

the veranda deck and empress are between cabin decks and away from public areas.

Archived