? about the Grill on the Spirit class ships, specifically the Miracle

Sandi149

Hi Folks.

I have a question about the Grill on the Lido deck of the Miracle regarding the hamburgers. I absolutely love hamburgers but I really love them "rare". Can you get them the way you want or do you have to take them the way they make them? I am not too picky and, if I have to eat them the way they make them, I will gladly eat them but would much prefer having a nice juicy "rare" hamburger? :D Can I get them that way??

Ohhhh I can't wait for those hamburgers and fries with a drink in my hand....LOL!!!!

Thanks. :)

We have asked for medium rare burgers and rare steak sandwiches back when those were offered at the grill also. We were told that for health reasons the meat had to be cooked to 160 degrees. We stopped asking after our second cruise in 2001 but I doubt things have changed. I have never seen anyone's request taken.

We have asked for medium rare burgers and rare steak sandwiches back when those were offered at the grill also. We were told that for health reasons the meat had to be cooked to 160 degrees. We stopped asking after our second cruise in 2001 but I doubt things have changed. I have never seen anyone's request taken.

Ohhh I forgot to ask another ?. Can I get a grilled chicken sandwich there too? I love those also.

I am so easy to please when I don't have to cook the food!!! LOL!!!!! :D:D

Ohhh I forgot to ask another ?. Can I get a grilled chicken sandwich there too? I love those also.

I also love going to the grill. To answer your question, yes you can get a grilled chicken sandwich there as well. I always stuck to the cheese burger or hamburger and fries. We were on the Miracle for Thanksgiving and had a great time. Hope this helps.

Gunney

I also love going to the grill. To answer your question, yes you can get a grilled chicken sandwich there as well. I always stuck to the cheese burger or hamburger and fries. We were on the Miracle for Thanksgiving and had a great time. Hope this helps.

Gunney

Sandi I have not sailed Miracle so I don't know about the chicken. We are just off the Conquest last week and only burgers and the giant hot dogs were available at the grill.

the giant hot dogs are fine for me also!!!! :D

Thanks for answering my ???

The Pride had grilled chicken, minute steak, hamburgers & hot dogs. All were great! My only complaint was that they should have left the grill open until about 8:00pm, instead of 6:00.... there were several times that would have liked to have just popped over for a hamburger or chicken sandwich for dinner, especially on port days.

Archived