Liberty vs Miracle

dansu

Hubby booked our 2nd cruise 3 days ago...the Liberty Eastern Caribbean: San Juan, St Thomas, Antigua, Tortola and Nassau ..but now he thinks the Liberty may be too big, as well as it's very port intensive, and a 1000 more pax. We've only been on the sister ship the Legend, so we have nothing else to compare with. Now he's looking at the Miracle Southern Caribbean: St. Kitts, St. Maarten and St Lucia.

Looking for advice.

We loved the Miracle in October. I always say the Miracle has all the amenities of the larger ships (except fish n chips) with a lot less walking (no dead end in the middle of the ship) and 700 less people.

The Liberty will be our third cruise. We haven't really had any problems with crowds on the ships. There are places where you might experience minor trouble, but nothing that would change our minds about the larger ships. Larger ships can handle the extra passagers just fine. Happy Sailing!:)

lol O No Oh no, we are sailing the Miracle the end of June for 8 nights and why o why did I not know there would be no fish and chips...lol...o lord, do you think I should switch ships..lol..well no going to do that,but little disappointed about the fish and chips!!!:)

I love the Miracle, plan on sailing on her in Dec. - S. Carib. I was on one of the first sailings from JAX, I have sailed the Glory and did not like that nearly as well. It just didn't grab me. But for now - on 3/10 we are trying MSC - OPERA. :cool:

Thanks for your advice...we changed to the Spirit Class Miracle..less port intensive...more sea days...less people. Bottom line...less stressful...more relaxing, as the thought of a new port each day tired me out just thinking about it.

Thanks again

Suzi

Archived