RCCL Visa Reward coupon, can you book before getting it?

tracico

Can you book your cruise before you have your coupon and then apply it when you receive it or do you need to show it up front?

Can you go thru your TA vs. the RCI website since it is probably cheaper? If the cruise is over your coupon value and you pay that extra money and the cruise then goes down in price, will the money you paid out be credited back?

Any tips would be greatly appreciated!

yes, you can book before getting the coupon-

yes , you can use a ta instead of the rci site- make sure they will work with you on the use of the coupon

we booked our 4 night bahamas- requested the free companion fare coupon 25000 pts - was for least ov cabin cat- we are in a js- they took value of least ov price off our cruise-

hope this helps

I just upgraded our cabin and cashed in 15,000 points to go from a inside to a hump balcony paying only $98 a person difference. I called the Royal Carribean Loyalty Ambassoder at 1-800-526-9723 to start off checking the price difference. Since I did not book through Royal Carribean and used a TA they contacted her after I discussed prices and cabin availibilty with them. Make sure you are talking to a person who works with the Royal Rewards points, some do not and the first person I talked to was not totally familiar with the program. Once the new booing is made or reservation changed you can the call Bank of America and redeem the points and then once you have the certificate sned it on to Royal Carribean. Just maek sure you make copies of the certificate in case it does not get applied or it gets lost.

Hope this helps.

Archived