What are the top 3 Carnival Ships?

fieldy72233

I have yet to take a cruise that I didn't enjoy. To me it's so much more than the ship: it's the people you're with, the people you meet, the ports you visit, etc.

What's not to like? You're on vacation, someone is waiting on you. You do what you want each and every day and you have lots to choose from!

Also, while some ships are outstanding (Miracle) sometimes the itinerary isn't so great. Sometimes the ship is older (Elation) but you have a wonderful time at your ports and excusions.

It's so subjective and so variable. Having said that, I think cruising is an amazing value and an easy way to travel. I think I'd enjoy any ship!

Well the Victoty was my first....and you never forget he first BUT....

any cruise my friends are on is good for me!:D

Happy Cruiseing

MAO

Glad to see someone liked the Victory. It had its pluses and minuses, but it was our first as well. Probably going to try it at year 5 again.

I was on the Conquest for the western caribbean (jamaica, grand cayman, and cozumel) out of Galveston. Will be going in the Miracle next January. I really enjoyed the western caribbean - my parents went with us and they have done the eastern and southern also. They said the western was by far the calmest waters they had cruised in - in comparison to the two others they did. The Conquest was wonderful! I think that whatever ship you are on you make it what you make it! Have a wonderful trip~!

I was on the Conquest for the western caribbean (jamaica, grand cayman, and cozumel) out of Galveston. Will be going in the Miracle next January. I really enjoyed the western caribbean - my parents went with us and they have done the eastern and southern also. They said the western was by far the calmest waters they had cruised in - in comparison to the two others they did. The Conquest was wonderful! I think that whatever ship you are on you make it what you make it! Have a wonderful trip~!

Its nice to see a few people have voted for the conquest. This will be DH and I first cruise ever, we went with the port first, then picked from there. Ended up choosing between an RCL ship out of Galveston, and the Conquest. We chose the Conquest for the reason that it is bigger and newer, and also it just seemed like more fun. I am sure we will love it, but since I see that so many of you have chosen the smaller ships as you favorites, I will definitely keep this in mind next time we cruise , well if we like cruising that is. :D

The Conquest is closes to you and is fantastic. It spoiled us bad, be sure to try to get a blacony towards the rear of the ship, it's bigger than the rest try upper deck #6481 or the last one with the wrap around balcony, good location and access to all decks and elevators as well as the fact that those 2 rooms have their own little foyer to get in . Just came back from the Fantasy and it was a good ship too but if you are liiking for that " grand ship" feeling you will fall in love with the Conquest. We will be going on the Glory in May same class and can't wait. BTW, check out the deck plans in your catalog

Archived