Barbados 4wd Island Safari & Sail With Lunch

twinkiss21

Hi,

My husband and I are sailing on the April 21st Crown Princess and are interested in the 4WD Island Safari & Sail w/Lunch. I was wondering if anyone has taken this excursion before and could tell me exactly where the Safari goes, what beach you get to spend time with b4 getting on the catamaran, how long you swim with the turtles and what is typically served for lunch? Also, does anyone know who the tour operator is that handles this? Any help is appreciated.

Many Thanks!

• 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...

BEWARE!!!!!!!! Me and my family were excited to go on this tour. After booking sent many e-mails with questions that got no reply so had to call from the US and it cost $15 dollars to speak with them due to them not replying to e-mails. Paid 25% deposit by credit card and was told to pay IN CASH after tour. They also charged my credit card for the total amount and refused to credit the card the stolen amount. I guess the tour guide pocketed our money. VERY DISHONEST PEOPLE OPERATE THIS TOUR.

The tour was also not very good. The driver wanted to do what was on his mind instead of what we paid (apparently double) for. I would NEVER use them again and caution you if you choose to book them.

Archived