Harry's....help me understand before we leave

bubbles1209

Yes, I know, another question about Harry's. Please help me understand how it works before we go on our cruise this week-end. From what I have gathered in reading from the search, yes, you make a reservation as soon as you board the ship. Yes, you dress formal there if it's formal night, also read you can dress formal there if it's not formal night. I've also read you can go up & choose your table. I have also read it's a 3 hour dinner.:eek: That's a lot of eating! What I want to understand is, how does this work? You make your reservation, you show up, then what? Do they charge this to your S&S card? I know there is a tip at the end of the meal, correct? Cash tip when done? Is there anything else you have to pay cash for at the end of the meal, or does it go to your S&S card as well? Yes, I need the supper club for dummies course, I know:o . Never been to one before, so I have to ask. Thanks in advance:)

You, get on board, go and make your reservation. At the appointed time you arrive, you enjoy a fantastic meal, a pre dinner drink, maybe a bottle of wine, the live music, dance a little and when you're ready to leave you get THE BILL, which will be the charge for Harry's, anything you had to drink and there's a spot on the check for a tip, and it all goes on your S&S card. No need to take cash. One piece of advice, DW & I went to the supper club on Princess and it was formal night. You know the night where the clothes are a little tight? Well we had to walk around the ship for a couple hours to feel comfortable again. If formal is mandatory for you, ie anniversary birthday etc, give it a try, the formal wear that is.

So when the bill comes, there's the $30 pp charge for Harry's. Now is the meal included in that $30, or is it $30 to get in to Harry's plus the meal, plus the tip? I get there's a charge for any alcohol.

The $30 pp covers the meal and tip, however most tip extra if they are impressed with the service. We ate in Harry's twice on our med cruise and had two very different experiences. The food is incredible and I highly recommend the lobster bisque. It is the best thing I have ever tasted in my life.

Archived