Where Should I Go For Quick Passport?

bunnytails2000

stay focused and good luck...i appled for a passport 12 weeks ago and still havnt gotten mine...i just had to pay an additional 150.00 for two passports to be rushed and they cannot guarantee that it'll be here in time and do not do refunds...get a certified copy of your birth certificate too...that cost me an additional 100.00 for two...so i'm in 485.00 for two passports and two birth certificates...let me know if you make out any better or can give me some advice...good luck

Also.. if you're going to go to a post office, and are going to expidite it.. write EXPIDITE on the envelope!!! I did a renewal at the P.O. , filled all the paperwork there, told the postal worker I was expiditing it, (they just said ok..didn't tell me to write on the envelope-nor does the application I filled out say to do it either!) and it's now 3 weeks and they haven't even cashed my check yet!! so much for expiditing. When I check the status on the internet (where I saw there to WRITE EXPIDITE) it says info not available. I've called a couple times and they just apologize and say since I didn't write that on there, it's probably sitting at the bottom of the pile. They now say 10-12 weeks for processing. So don't forget to write that on your envelope!!!

Archived