Renaissance Island day pass review

Joby

We (my sister, our 77 yr. old Mom and myself) just returned from our 11 night Celebrity Galaxy cruise. We spent the day at the Renaissance Island on a day pass.

It was lovely!

Our Mom uses a cane/wheelchair to get around and the Renaissance staff were great with Mom! We couldn't have asked for nicer people. The Executive Secretary, Charmaine, went out of her way to help us. I told her with customer service like that, she will have MANY return guests!!!! She is a lovely person.

We boarded the speedboat at the Renaissance land hotel for the trip over to the island.

Once on the island we went to the adult's only beach where Mom lounged in the shade and my sister and I snorkeled and swam.

The snorkeling inside the wall was pretty good. It was way too rough (for us) to snorkel on the outside of the wall where it was open to the sea. We saw a pretty good variety of fish and the water clarity wasn't too bad either.

The beach was beautiful and clean, the beach chairs plentiful, hammocks comfortable and shade available. Waitresses walked the beach taking food and drink orders.

It was a great and relaxing day for us at the Aruba Renaissance Island Resort. We would do it again in a heartbeat :)

Archived