Legend 8a guarantee balcony -Good choice?

showe0208

I am booked for a guarantee balcony 8a catergory on the Legend. After looking on the deck plans, I think the only deck these cabins are on is the main deck towards the back of the ship. Is this ok?

Personally, I would not like it. By booking a guarantee 8A, yes, you are on the Main deck however you dont know where they will put you. Since you are one floor above a main "activity" deck, if they put you over a noisy area, you may hear that the entire trip. If it were me, I would move up a deck (8B I think) and pick a cabin not situated over anything that could be noisy.

Its a gamble, while some end up with Suites others are moved 1 or 2 decks up. We really dont care where we are so we always go for the guarantee upgrade. As for noise if any, you will be too tired from all of the days activites to even hear any. The new Carnival Bedding system will knock you out.

Fred

We booked a cat 8A guarantee on the 02/12/07 sailing of the Legend just 45 days before the sailing date. We've been assigned (so far) an 8B on the Upper Deck. So it worked out for us fine. Check with your TA as the sail date approaches and you may find out what you ended up with before checking in at the pier.

Archived