How do I find my cabin number????

TomAndJane

Lots of variables there. Assuming you booked a cruise already (was it thru Carnival or outside TA?)... If you booked a 'guarantee', there's a possibility that you won't know your cabin number until the day you board the ship, and you'll find out at check-in. Have you actually booked a cruise yet?

Lots of variables there. Assuming you booked a cruise already (was it thru Carnival or outside TA?)... If you booked a 'guarantee', there's a possibility that you won't know your cabin number until the day you board the ship, and you'll find out at check-in. Have you actually booked a cruise yet?

Yes I have already booked a cruise. I had one last year and I was able to find the room number on their website but I forgot how I did it.

Yes I have already booked a cruise. I had one last year and I was able to find the room number on their website but I forgot how I did it.

If you booked direct, you can check the "book/modify" section on Carnival's website (once you are logged in, and in your reservation) If a cabin has been assigned, you should see it.

If booked with a TA, no such luck... unless you want to punch in every cabin number on the ship and see if you find something.

Archived