Ok, I am making the plunge......(Miracle)

traderneal

Can't wait to cruise from N.Y. again, this time on Miracle. We took Crown Princess out of Brooklyn last Sept. and it was nice, but missed lemonade, cappachino (not free on Princess) no nothing except crepes after 10 unless you went to the International Cafe. We took Liberty in Jan. and loved most everything (ice cream out on deck whenever you wanted it) and a couch in the cabin. We enjoy Princess, RCI and Carnival for different reasons. Carnival has a different energy about it and while it is a fun ship, we did not see drunken people acting up. Grandaughters loved Camp Carnival.

Can't wait to cruise from N.Y. again, this time on Miracle. We took Crown Princess out of Brooklyn last Sept. and it was nice, but missed lemonade, cappachino (not free on Princess) no nothing except crepes after 10 unless you went to the International Cafe. We took Liberty in Jan. and loved most everything (ice cream out on deck whenever you wanted it) and a couch in the cabin. We enjoy Princess, RCI and Carnival for different reasons. Carnival has a different energy about it and while it is a fun ship, we did not see drunken people acting up. Grandaughters loved Camp Carnival.

Bluefin, when will you be in the Miracle out of NY? Hubby and I will be sailing on June 4th. :D

We went on the miracle when it first came out. This was 8/2004 from ny. We are thrilled that it is coming back to ny with a different itinerary. We are going again this august. We can't wait. This past summer we went on the disney cruise and to be honest- we were a little disappointed. I guess we heard so many good things. We were expected a lot more. We had a good time but not as good as on the miracle.

The food was delicious.

Shows were great. The kids even enjoyed them.

Kids loved the camps.

What we really liked was, there was always a lounge outside the room where the kids were in. So that is where we hung out until they were finished.

The kids liked the camp so much better than disney. They said there was more to do.

I do not think you will be disappointed.

Enjoy!!

Archived