Photos or info on Family OCeanview cabins

We did stay in one on Rhapsody. It had the two 'regular' beds (that can be put together and a pull out couch in that main room. There is also a separate smaller room across from the bathroom that has two bunks in it. But no doors - just curtains.

It was fine for us but the next time we took the nearly grown kids with us, we opted for adjoining cabins to have two bathrooms.

I hope that helps.

We stayed in one on the Mariner with our two boys and loved it. It had lots of space and the separate area with bunk beds and a tiny closet was nice. Any specific questions? I'll be glad to help if I can. In fact, we liked it so much we booked it again for this April.

Lori in TN

We stayed in one on the Mariner with our two boys and loved it. It had lots of space and the separate area with bunk beds and a tiny closet was nice. Any specific questions? I'll be glad to help if I can. In fact, we liked it so much we booked it again for this April.

Lori in TN

Right, there is no balcony. There are only two of these rooms on each deck and they are on the very front of the ship. Nice big windows though where you could look out as we were approaching the islands.

We didn't have any problems with seasickness. After the first night, I never felt the ship move at all. No noise either, really I think there are less people that come that far down your hall, just the other people that have rooms at the front. HTH

Lori in TN

We just had this room on the Mariner. We really liked it. We were right in the front with two big windows. I loved being able to look out and watch coming up on an island. It was beautiful! No problems with seasickness at all.

The room is plenty big enough, but I will tell you it definately looks bigger in the pictures. It was nice to have the kids off in their own little room with bunks, and they loved it.

Lori in TN

Accoridng to the person I sopke with at RCCL, in order to book these cabins you have to have atleast 5 in the rom or in our case, we will have to wait until 30 days before the sailing date and see if they are not booked ,then they can be released to the general public.

Were you able to book this catagory cabin without being hassled by RCCL for minimum persons in room...Did that make sense???

Thanks,

Carla

Anyone have a photo fo this cabin?

• 1 month later...

Archived