Bahamas Immigration form??

jandjfun

Well, We are doing the DOC dance!! But I have a question. Why are there Bahamas Immigration forms in my Docs, when We aren't going to the Bahamas? We are going to Labadee, Ocho Rios, Cozamel, and grand Caymen.

I am going to feel so stupid if someone tells me one of these places IS in the Bahamas! But oh well, learn something new every day.

I received the same forms for my Mariner Cruise last year (going to the same destinations that you are). I brought it with me, and they told me it wasn't needed. It seems that the people that send out the cruise docs automatically but the form in with all the cruises (seems like a waste of paper to me).

BTW --- If your filled out the online "Setsail Pass" form, all you need to bring is that form and your passport. The paper documents are nice, but not needed, except for the luggage tags.

Have a great cruise :D

Jim

Well, We are doing the DOC dance!! But I have a question. Why are there Bahamas Immigration forms in my Docs, when We aren't going to the Bahamas? We are going to Labadee, Ocho Rios, Cozamel, and grand Caymen.

I am going to feel so stupid if someone tells me one of these places IS in the Bahamas! But oh well, learn something new every day.

Probably just a mistake by whoever put the stuff in your package.

I received the same forms for my Mariner Cruise last year (going to the same destinations that you are). I brought it with me, and they told me it wasn't needed. It seems that the people that send out the cruise docs automatically but the form in with all the cruises (seems like a waste of paper to me).

BTW --- If your filled out the online "Setsail Pass" form, all you need to bring is that form and your passport. The paper documents are nice, but not needed, except for the luggage tags.

Have a great cruise :D

Jim

Absolutely!!!

Just remember also that if you purchase transfers from the cruise line to get you from the airport to the cruise port (popular at the Orlando MCO airport to Port Canaveral) that the transfers are also in your edocs that you can print out.

So in addition to your luggage tags, don't throw away your transfers :)

Archived