Galapagos; need roomate that can also help me

jojosm33

I did have my dream vacation to the Galapagos Islands, and it was perfect. I'm now disabled and very upset that I can never go again. I can't carry things, can't sit for more than 10 mins without severe pain, can't walk for more than 15 mins, especially on the rocky terrian there. The only way I could think of going is with Celeberty since they have 3 levels of excursions, but, I still need someone handling my luggage all the time, assisting me at the airports, getting on and off the tenders, ect. I love photography, have a great digital slr, so the person with me will have great photos! Would also love to take cruises to South America from NYC, and back to avoid long flights, but so far it seems a cruise one way can be done. if anyone is physically able to assist me, and would like to share a cabin to save money (sharing not necessary) please let me know. I'm an experienced traveler, and sitting down with a Giant Tortoise for hours and snorkeling with sea turtles and sea lions was a dream come true for me! Want to do it again! Anyone interested? Joanne

jojosm33@yahoo.com

Archived