Caye Caulker, which business for scuba and snorkeling?

GINNY L

We are planning to take the water taxi, $15 for round trip, over to Caye Caulker for some scuba and snorkeling. I read that the average price for a two tank dive is $50 and for snorkeling will be $20. Can anybody recommend a business to use for this?:rolleyes:

There is one company that comes and picks you up in Belize and take you to the island and then for some scuba or snorkeling. But there prices are more than doubled :mad: than if you just take the water taxi over there. So if anybody has ever gone over with the water taxi and used a business on the beach for the scuba/snorkeling, please let me know if you had a good or bad experience with them. And please tell me what you spend also if you remembered.

We did a private charter with Tsunami Adventures - http://www.tsunamiadventures.com

We had a great time, and our guide Renee' was outstanding. He took the time to make sure everyone in our groop saw everything, and made sure those with cameras got pictures of everything. The lunch included was outstanding. I couldn't have asked for more.

Because it was private charter and they picked us up in Belize it was more expensive, but I remember seeing signs in their office for just snorkeling excursions.

Archived