Waikiki Embassy Suites Construction Noise?

RSWBADGER

We will be staying at the Embassy Suites March 15-18th, I understand the area is undergoing construction at this time, we plan on not being in the room during the day anyway. We love the area with all of the Dining Options. Should this matter?

Is this 24 Hour construction noise?

Any one stay here recently or any local information is appreciated. Thanks in Advance. :)

Embassy Suites Hotel - Waikiki Beach Walk 201 Beachwalk Street, Honolulu, Hawaii, United States 96815

Images-b1726923S-View_from_Balcony_on_16th_Floor.jpg

We're also interested in the "feedback" on the new Embassy SUites for our upcoming December stay in Oahu (4-5 nights). Hear that the rooms are kind of small, no closets whatsoever, very small pool and noise from Trump construction. We'll be there between Xmas and New Years so it'll be busy and crowded.

Thanks,

Carolyn

Stayed nearby at the Waikiki Parc in December, and we could hear the pile driver going all day. But nothing at night.:) I thought the traffic around the area would be worse, but I think everybody knows now to keep away, so the only congestion was when the police would take turns re-directing the cars.

We just came back yesterday. We stayed 4 nights pre-cruise at the Outrigger Waikii Shores Condos which is right in front of the Embassy. I dont think there is a hotel there that isnt doing some type of construction. ITs everywhere.........all over Honolulu.......but it did not bother us at all. They didnt start till about 8am and they were done working by 4pm. The Outrigger Reef was literally 10 feet away from the condos and it didnt bother us........

Archived