Paddles Eco Tour

Amelia O'Sullivan

Hi Amelia......I know that they will be open by August 1st. as I am scheduled to be on this tour next week. I have been communicating with them via e-mail and have had no issues.......I'm looking forward to the tour as I am sure you are also.........

Guys, let me say, as I have said in posts in the past, - this tour is one of the best I have ever been on. I have cruised all over the world through the past twelve years and I can say nothing but pure positives about this tour and the people that run it. One of the top tours I have ever been on. For anyone that will be cruising through Antigua, I invite you to visit this tour and let me know......Check out some of my other posts on this tour.

Barney

They will be open in August. They closed for most of July, but they will be open.

I am just bummed that I missed them 2 weeks ago. Although, the trip to Long Bay was amazing. If you can do a beach there, go to Long Bay.:)

I was fortunate to have been on tour with Paddles yesterday - everything that I have seen written about this tour is understated - which is a major compliment as everything has been nothing but positive. Conrad and his staff did an excellent job. All of the guides were knowledgeable and very amusing. We laughed all day long - we talked about such topics as the mangroves to the upcoming elections. You are not a number or just another person on this tour. I received personal attention to all of my questions and felt like I made some new friends. Most of all it was relaxing, entertaining, different and a lot of fun. I hope everyone that considers visiting Antigua, checks out Conrad and his wife, Jenny at Antigua Paddles. Best of luck guys!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So ... didn't cruise on Royal Caribbean but while at Paddles, I asked your question for you simply because I've noticed a lot of people ask: Yes, the kayak tour that is offered with RCCI is the same tour as Paddles Eco Adventure. I would highly recommend this tour - we had an excellent time hiking, snorkeling and kayaking with Conrad, one of the owners. They were very professional and safety-oriented, offering superior customer service.

Most of the sea tours like Antigua Paddles and Antigua Adventures have to be booked through the cruise line.

:rolleyes: :) :) :p www.classified-ads-antigua.com National Anthem, weather, Craft market, villas, apartments and real estate & more

:D www.qualityci.com Antigua taxis, beaches and pictures with some local business

Most of the sea tours like Antigua Paddles and Antigua Adventures have to be booked through the cruise line.

:rolleyes: :) :) :p www.classified-ads-antigua.com National Anthem, weather, Craft market, villas, apartments and real estate & more

:D www.qualityci.com Antigua taxis, beaches and pictures with some local business

Jamgirl, you are right in saying that most excursions in Antigua have to be booked through the ship, but there are exceptions as with Adventure Antigua (eli's eco tour). They don't work directly with the ships as do Seafari's and Paddles Kayaking, but take bookings directly which is why quite often they have guests from several ships at the same time and even some hotel guests in the mix. Just look at the messages about Adventure Antigua here on this board. I think eli's eco tour company is Adventure Antigua. Antigua Adventures is a tour handler: http://www.antiguaadventures.com

You can book directly with paddles too, but some ships don't like it when their guests do this for a simple reason. Some ships have direct exclusive contracts with Paddles calling the tour a different name. It's still the same good tour but sold with a different name through the ship.

Archived