RCL Legend of the seas balcony 6130

caritsa

I booked a a" guaranteed balcony "room and on Royal Caribbean. On their website they have me assigned to room 6130. Is this an okay room? If not, is there anyway to have it changed when booking a "guaranteed" catagory? Any advice would be appreciated.

What an awesome give-- actually I would be on the phone with the agent telling them to please-- no more upgrades.

BAlconies on the aft are bigger then whats offered on the side. Your views will be amazing.. wont be worried about being on the wrong side of the ship for views.

Sit on the balcony when leaving a port and watch the island float out of view.

here are photos of a cabin/balcony that is next to you

http://travel.webshots.com/album/555643599MGhTGX

Serena56, Thanks , I am obviously new to cruising. I enjoyed your pictures. It looks like you had a great time. I am getting excited for my cruise on the Legend. Any advise or tips? Thanks again for putting my mind at ease.

they were not my photos== courstesy of webshots.com which allow you to search for any kind of picture.

Best site for you is www.cruiseclues.com

I love the aft of the ship-- for the bigger part for the same amount of money.

The best advice anyone can give you is DONT try to do it all.. you cant. you can wear yourself silly trying.

Go with an open mind and dont sweat the small stuff. Things can and will go wrong. If left to dwell on those things can and will ruin the rest of the week.

Take an alarm clock-- there is not clocks in the cabins.

an extension cord if needed to a lot of plugins.. there is only one outlet in the cabin.

eat a breakfast and a lunch in the dining room at least once during your week.

Its more relaxing then the buffet.. and you get a chance (again) to be waited on.

the best day for breakfast in the dining room-- debarkation day,. EVERYone will be at the buffet getting breakfast before they gotta get off the ship Breakfast in the dining room is less harried..you you get to relax a bit more before getting off the ship.

More then likely everyone will be off the ship by 10:30am- what time is your return flight?

Caritsa, we have that same cabin on our July 18th sailing. When are you going?

I have been trying to find someone who has been on the Legend who has been in any of the deck 6 aft cabins. I am wondering how much of a view you actually have since in the pictures it looks like there are a lot of obstructions. I have been searching these boards and Webshots and have not found any better pictures than those serene56 posted.

Maybe which ever one of us that sails first can get some good photos!

Hi

I would be very interested in reading your reports when you get back. We are sailing on Legend of the Seas next January 2008 but only have an outside cabin. We found that at Christmas when we were on P&O Arcadia we very rarely sat on the balcony, too much going on on deck.!

Heather :)

Archived