Reservation at St. Marc Basilica

Can anyone tell me how to reserve a time to go inside St. Marc Basilica? I used the site www.alata.it/eng/musei/musei.asp and followed their instructions. It then asks for the day, month and year of when I want to go and the number in my party. But nowhere on the site allows me to input the time. And without specifying a time, I can't get a confirmation. Please help.

Can anyone tell me how to reserve a time to go inside St. Marc Basilica? I used the site www.alata.it/eng/musei/musei.asp and followed their instructions. It then asks for the day, month and year of when I want to go and the number in my party. But nowhere on the site allows me to input the time. And without specifying a time, I can't get a confirmation. Please help.

I booked through this site when we went in '05, & would suggest that you keep trying - there does seem to be a problem today with the site as all of the available calendars come up white, which means closure. I thought that their website (in the information section) used to say that the reservation system didn't work until April, but I didn't see any mention of that when I looked at the site today. Even without a reservation, you'll probably not have a long wait to get in as the line moves quickly.

Archived