packing list for toddlers??

kevinsmom

hi there,

i know that at one time somebody had a link for a packing list for cruising w/a baby. i downloaded it but have since misplaced it icon_frown.gif i would appreciate it if someone could send it to me or post a link for it...thanks, so much

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=00bfff&cdt=2004;7;25;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

NCL Dawn 1st time!

I have one that I can e-mail to you if you're interested. My e-mail is TravelingTot@aol.com.

10th Anniversary Cruise -- Paradise, March 2004

Two Little Sailors: Victoria's First and Benjamin's Fourth cruise -- Carnival Victory, October 2003

Benjamin Sails to Bermuda-- Carnival Triumph, May 2002

Benjamin's Birthday Cruise -- Carnival Destiny, Jan. 2002

Benjamin's First Cruise -- Carnival Victory 2000

Paradise 3/04 - Exotic W. Caribbean

Carnival Victory 10/03 - Bahamas

Carnival Triumph 5/02 - Bermuda

Carnival Destiny 1/02 - S. Caribbean

Carnival Victory 10/00 - Nassau

Inspiration 7/99 - S. Caribbean

Tropicale 1/99 - W. Caribbean

Carnival Destiny 7/97 - W. Caribbean

Fantasy 4/96 - Bahamas

Fantasy 7/94 - Bahamas

i just wanna add, in case anyone's interested, that we recently went on a cruise with our 15 mo daughter. we came across cabinforfour's life-saving list from a third party. i can't tell you what a wonderful list she's compiled. it really helped when packing. i recommend following her advice to separate everything into baggies BEFORE leaving for your trip, as she suggests.

thanks, jamine, for taking the time to make this list for all of us. i really appreciate it.

Wow! Thanks, mbabaian! I'm glad the list was helpful for you. The list has been evolving over the years, and I thought sharing it might save other parents from the hassles I had trying to make sure I remembered everything for our first cruise with Benjamin. icon_smile.gif

To crusincantwait, I'm sorry I haven't gotten back to you. I found your e-mail, which had somehow gotten hung up in my spam filter. I check it from time to time to see if it catches anything it shouldn't, but I haven't checked it in the past couple of weeks. I'm sending you a reply right now. So sorry!

Jamine

Two Little Sailors: Victoria's First and Benjamin's Fourth cruise -- Carnival Victory, October 2003

Fantasy 4/96 - Bahamas

Fantasy 7/94 - Bahamas

• 2 weeks later...

Hey CabinForFour - I'm from SC, too. Cruising in August on the Sovereign with my 13 month old grandson; I would love to have a copy of your list. Thanks in advance...

Happy Cruising!

cmauney, I didn't see your e-mail address on your profile. I'd be happy to send my infant/toddler packing list to you or anyone else interested in seeing it if you'll just e-mail me at TravelingTot@aol.com.

Jamine

Fantasy 4/96 - Bahamas

Fantasy 7/94 - Bahamas

thank you SO much for the list. The one thing I'd suggest adding is a snug tub for the shower - everyone has said I should bring one (Kelgar mkes it and you can get it at Babies R Us or Buy Buy Baby or any other baby store). It is an inflatable tub that can be suction cupped to the bottom of the shower and is great for kids who aren't ready for a stand-up shower.

Karen

Hi, Karen! Thanks for the feedback. I've actually heard of people taking the snug-tub, but we've never really needed one. The shower heads on Carnival ships come off their mount (not sure if every cruise line has these), so we simply put a handtowel in the bottom of the shower and let the kids sit on that, washing them with the hand-held spout. It seems a little less intimidating when the water's not coming from above. Nonetheless, I may add it to my list for those who may wish to carry one along. Thanks! Hope you have a great cruise!!!!!

Jamine

Fantasy 4/96 - Bahamas

Fantasy 7/94 - Bahamas

• 1 month later...

Hi CabinForFour,

I will email you in a bit to ask for that packing list. I have a toddler (just turned 1 yesterday) who will be going to the Radiance cruise, July 17, with us. I have absolutely no idea what to pack! :( This is our first cruise ever. Thank you in advance.

-- Vanessa (aka Colorado_cruiser)

That's odd!

I sent it last week and it didn't get returned to me. Ah well! I just sent another email request. If, for some reason you don't get it, my other email address (the one that gets spammed on all the time) is scoundrel@att.net .... That would be great if you could send it there!

Thanks again!

Jen

• 2 years later...

I sent an email to the poster with the list and then realized that this was a very old post that has resurfaced. :) Hopefully she is still willing to send me a copy. If I get one, I will come back and post it here.

I sent an email to the poster with the list and then realized that this was a very old post that has resurfaced. :) Hopefully she is still willing to send me a copy. If I get one, I will come back and post it here.

Hi, everyone! I'm here, I'm here! Sorry. I don't check in here much anymore, nor do I check the TravelingTot e-mail address much anymore. My mom saw this post and alerted me. I have about 15 e-mails there, and I'll send those out tonight after I got the kids to bed. I know that some of you were sailing this weekend, so my apologies for not realizing that you'd e-mailed me before then. Happy sailing, everyone!

Archived